Vacancies @ Pokeno
- Executive Officer
Due to rapid roll growth and the increased demands on the administration requirements of the school, the Board of Trustees has reviewed the current staffing requirements and decided to create a new position:
Key Responsibilities include;
- Administration and office management
- Executive secretary
- Finance and property administration
- Personnel and payroll management
This will be a key position in the school. The Executive Officer will be vital to the successful day to day running and operation of the school. The ideal person will be committed to supporting our students, staff and community. They will always put the needs of the children first and be able to work as part of a collaborative team with all other members of staff.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven ability leading and managing staff,
- Proven ability to work independently and meet deadlines,
- Highly organised with the ability to use initiative and make decisions,
- Excellent customer service manner, especially with children,
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to learn new systems,
- Knowledge of school systems is an advantage but not essential,
- Ability to understand the big picture and to think strategically.
Hours will be 8:00am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday. 44 weeks per year. Term time plus the week immediately prior to the beginning of each term.
If you would like to work in a friendly and supportive environment, download the Application Pack, which includes an Application Form which must be completed.
Applications for the above position close at 3.00pm on Wednesday 9 December, 2020 and should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org